February 24, 2015

I got cosmetics


Today, when I came back home from work,
there was  a little package waiting for me.
It was from magazine company.

I know I must be a little annoying, when phone seller calls me:

I want to know right away, what she or he is selling
- and tell then yes or no (more often).
Specially "Yes" seems to be shocking.
I said "yes" to Kotivinkki magazine few weeks ago,
and I guess this is subscriber gift.

Package contained BB Cream, lip gloss and nail polish.
Actually almost everything that is needed.
I have never got BB cream before,
and this promises a lot:



Ingredients are, well, manifold. 
I don't recognize many of them.

Maybe it is enough to know there is water, glycerin and cloudberry seed oil....

I will start using this tomorrow morning.







Nail polish is beautiful color.
Drying time is not told,
so maybe it needs more than one minute?


Lip gloss is beautiful color, too.
I will wear this tomorrow.

It is containing Arctic rose hip.
Does it differ a lot of normal rose hip?

3 comments :

  1. No niin, sitten ei muuta kuin postaus missä me näemme miltä meikattu mutsi näyttää! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu, en usko :-D Jos saan joskus kynnet lakattua, niin niistä sitten. Ehkä. Kerrottakoon kuitenkin, että tuota BB voidetta kokeilin aamusella - ja ällistyin, kun se oli värjättyä. Värillisiksi päivävoiteiksi noita muistaakseni nuoruusvuosien aikaan kutsuttiin. Minä kun luulin, että tekee jonkin ihmeellisen taikatempun ja kadottaa kaikki rypyt hetkessä....

      Delete
    2. Okei.
      Minen ole koskaan ymmärtänyt noita teidän naisten rasvoja ja ihme tatinoita: on aamulle, päivälle, illalle ja yölle. On kosteuttavaa, on kuorivaa ja ties mitä :D

      Delete